Hope you’re all fine and dandy and enjoying your weekend of rest!
On with the tag!
1. Setting The Example:- a pair/group of book bff’s that you love.
As a Potterhead, it would have to be Harry, Ron and Hermoine. Also, I have a soft spot for Neville and Luna. Basically all of the gang! It’s too difficult to decide.
2. Childhood Bestie:- which book character would you like to have grown up with?
I would have loved to have grown up with little Matilda. We would have talked about books all day and played outdoors. We would have taken daily trips to the library and made pancakes for breakfast. Ahhhhhh blissful dreams.
3. Frenemy:- which book character would bring out your competitive side?
I’m not really a competitive person, but I am a bit of a perfectionist. The best character to fulfill this role for me would have to be Jo March from Little Women. She’s brave, strong, and does whatever she needs to do to help her family. I’d pick her because she’d make me feel competitive in the sense of making sure I’m doing all I am capable of.
4. Fashion Guru:- who would be the bestie whose closet you’d want to raid, or would want to go shopping with?
Two words: Rebecca Bloomwood. I would be completely out of my depth I think!
5. The Bad Influence:- which character would you want to commit a small act of rebellion with? (Go skinny dipping, sneak into a movie, have a drag race with etc.)
I’m naturally a good girl (HA) so this goes against my nature. However, I would pick Dorian Gray. He’s a naughty boy! I imagine we would get into a whole lot of trouble. Hopefully, not with the same disasterous ending!
6. Blood Brothers:- which character would you want to be your surrogate big brother/sister? (You can do both if you want.)
My surrogate big brother would have to be Boo Radley. He’s always there when you need him. You may not always see him but he is, without a doubt, there.
I would also love it if my surrogate big sister was Jane Eyre. She’s in need of a little sister to look after. Take her mind off the Rochester business anyway!
7. Mother Hen:- which character would you want to be by your side when you’re having a bad day to cheer you up?
It would have to be The Cat in the Hat. I adore that little munchkin! He’s one of those characters that always knows the best things to say, especially when you’re not feeling so peachy. Such as:
8. The Counselor:- which character would you go to for relationship advice (or) confide a secret to?
I would confide all my troubles and secrets to Alice from Alice in Wonderland. She’s got her own issues too and I would of course return the favour! Also, any chance to experience Wonderland first hand would be totally awesome!
9. More Than Friends:- who would be your book bf/gf? (If you like both genders you can chose one of each, but only one choice per gender.)
Mr Darcy. Mmmmm. Especially if he was in the form of Colin Firth. Oh my.
I nominate these lovely bloggers!
Lauren @ Drifting Lexi
Jess @ Mud and Stars
Laura @ LaLa’s Book Reviews
Please feel free to take part/ignore if you wish.
Big love xx