Happy Halloween everyone!! It’s been 10 days since my last post, can you believe it?! I’m so sorry. Life has ran away with me, but it’s time to get my Halloween on! (Image courtesy of Google uk)
I’ve been tagged by The Orang-Utan Librarian to take part in this tag. I can’t wait!
1. Carving pumpkins- what book would you carve up and light on fire?
This book is huge! It would get a really good fire going actually. It just isn’t my cup of tea really. I was meant to read this for university, but I never finished it. It’s too long, too sentimental and because it focuses on every little detail of Tristram Shandy’s life and thoughts, it seems to go on forever.
2. Trick or treat- what character is a trick, what character is a treat?
This book is just amazing. The treat would have to be Billy. He’s a junior porter but with a keen eye on investigations and working clues out. In my mind he’s super adorable. The trick would have to be Sinclair. He appears to be a little bit dodgy in my eyes, I never really felt like I could trust him.
3. Candy corn- what book is always sweet?
4. Ghosts- what character would you love to visit you as a ghost?
5. Dressing up in costume- what character would you want to be for a day?
I’d happily dress up as Little Miss Sunshine. I like making people smile and doing little good deeds, so for me she is the perfect character. She’s just so cute. I always wanted pig tails as a child but I could never pull it off.
6. Wizards and witches- what is your favorite Harry Potter moment?
Everything!!! However, when I’ve sat and thought about this now, the giant chess game was pretty impressive. I also loved the challenges in Goblet of Fire. It’s too hard to call. Harry Potter is just amazing. (Image from Google Uk)
7. Blood and gore- what book was so creepy that you had to take a break from it for awhile?
I’m really terrible when it comes to scary books. I just can’t deal with them. They give me nightmares and everything. I’m teaching Frankenstein and Jekyll and Hyde later in the year. *prepares self for sleepless nights*. I really wish I was a bit braver, but the descriptions are so good they just stay in my mind.
So these are my thoughts on his Halloween tag. I nominate YOU lovelies, or should I say scaries, to take part! Have a fabulous Halloween everyone!
Big love xx