Hope you’re all well and happy. I’m slowly but surely catching up on book tags and nominations. Thanks for your patience everyone. Today’s award comes from Travelling In My Bookcase. Thank you so much for thinking of me for this award! I urge you all to check out this brilliant blog.
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Here are my seven facts about me:
1. As Autumn is fast approaching, I’ve recently been quite excited about the leaves changing on the trees by my house. Living by a rather beautiful park means that I can see the daily change in the leaves. They are so beautiful. The change from green to orange and red, all at different times, covering the whole tree as well is just lovely.
2. My blog celebrated its 4 month bloggerversary yesterday. How exciting! I’ve had a such a great time working on it and writing my posts. I still just write for me, and if others like it then that’s an added bonus. I’ve also met some amazing bloggers as well. What a community.
3. I’ve not baked anything for months and I really miss it. I need to make more time for it, but I still feel like the ‘newbie’ who is ‘finding their feet’ at my new job. It’s only been 3 weeks though. I’m sure I’ll be baking again soon enough.
4. Every winter I watch my box set of Friends. I’ve done that for as long as I can remember. What amazes me about Friends is, it’s been a long time since it was last aired, and it still manages to evoke a range of reactions and emotions from me. It’s a sign of a true classic.
5. I’d love to set up my own charity. It comes from my ‘mother hen’ instinct to look after everyone and make sure everyone is ok. I’m not sure it will ever happen, but it’s something that I would love to try and do.
6. I like sparkly things. Anything that sparkles is quite possibly in my house. I firmly believe we all need a little sparkle in our lives.
7. I like to surprise people. I like the look on their faces. It’s my Mum’s birthday next week and I can’t wait to see her reaction to her presents. We have an incredibly close relationship. Despite being miles apart she can tell when something is wrong and what I’m thinking. I think little surprises are wonderful things. It’s always lovely to surprise yourself as well.
I hope my fun facts didn’t bore anyone (too much at least!)
My nominations are:
Meg @ Little Blog Of Books
CK & Ck’s Reading Corner
Ashley @ Dreaming Through Literature
Matt @ Matt and his Cats
Marje @ Kyrosmagica
Carolyn @ A Hundred Thousand Stories
Jessica @ Mud and Stars
Lynette @ Memoir Notes
Claire @ Coffeeholic Bookworm
Amy @ The Literature Life
Lara @ Katnisspotterbooklover
Deanna @ A Novel Glimse
Trisha Ann @ The Bookgasm Blog
Please feel free to ignore if you’ve done this before or if you’re busy or if it just plainly doesn’t float your boat. I don’t mind! But, I wanted to nominate some of my new followers and people I’ve not nominated before. Hope that’s ok!
Big love xx