Another award, I’m genuinely so honoured. This one comes from one of my first blogger friends, Erika @ Bookventureland. She is so lovely and always really supportive. Her blog posts are some of the best I’ve seen. Thank you for thinking of me for this award lovely.
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
- Nominate some bloggers in return and notify them about their nomination.
- Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
Fun (I hope) facts about me!
1. When I read certain books, that may arguably contain scary parts, they give me nightmares. For example: Dracula, Before I Go To Sleep, Frankenstein, The Picture of Dorian Gray etc.
2. I’m a little bit obsessed with Glee. I also love the whole principle of how there’s a place for everyone, despite what you like and who you are. Also, who doesn’t love singing a whole host of songs? We all belong somewhere. Sometimes we just need to remember that.
3. Every Autumn/Winter I watch the Friends box set. I just love it. When it’s cold outside and dark, you just don’t want to go out. Well, I don’t anyway! So for me, it never gets old! I always laugh at the same bits though. In fact, it’s coming to the time to start watching this again!
4. I’m ridiculously clumsy. I walk into things, trip up over my own feet and bruise like a peach. I wish this wasn’t true, but it is. Prime example: leaving the theatre at school today, I walk into the side of the next chair, despite having plenty of room around me.
5. I live by the ethos of ‘treat others how you wish to be treated’. A little kindness goes a long way. I think so anyway.
So, I thank you, my ever supportive followers. I’ve not been posting any reviews recently, because I’ve been writing a million schemes of work, so I apologise about that. I will get on it as soon as things calm down. And thanks to Erika again!
Liam @ Liam’s Library – Liam has been teaching me all about Australia in our daily chat. Thank you 🙂
Lia @ BookLand – Today is Lia’s birthday, so I hope this makes you smile love!
Lara @ katnisspotterbooklover – Lara has some amazing posts on book I’ve never read. She’s really useful in terms of finding books to go on your TBR list.
Carolyn @ A Hundred Thousand Stories – The place where I gain my YA knowledge!
The ladies @ What Will She Read Next? – They’ve recently posted a really interesting blog about books being tranformed to screen.
Feel free to take part or ignore. It’s entirely up to you!
Big love x