I’m desperately clinging onto the remaining 7 days of my summer, so I feel this was the best time to do this tag. Thanks to the amazing Amy @ Curiouser and Curiouser for tagging me. Again, I’ve tried to pick different answers to keep it interesting!
Here we go!
1) Show a book with a summery cover.
Doesn’t this look so summery and lovely? Ahhhh. It’s so bright and welcoming. It makes me think of the amazing views I had on holiday this year.
The land of Oz sounds sooooo good. I’d love to go here and meet all the characters and hop, skip and jump down the yellow brick road. Sounds amazing.
3) You’re about to go on a flight for your summer holidays but you want to read a book that lasts the whole flight. What novella do you choose?
4) You have a case of summertime sadness what book do you pick to shine a smile on your face?
This book is pure magic. It’s one of my favourites. The characters are believable, the plot is incredibly strong and easy to follow. Aunt Ada Doom is one of my favourite novels of all time. Flora is brilliant at trying to bring the family into the 20th century as well. A brilliant book.
5) You’re sitting at the beach all alone… Which fictional character would be your beach babe?
Definitely Gatsby! I’m really a little bit in love with him I think. Or, for someone different, Clym from The Return of the Native. I was so sad when he went blind. I wanted to take care of him and Eustacia really annoyed me because she was so selfish.
6) To match your ice cream you want an icy cool sidekick! Which fictional sidekick do you pick?
Before I’m predictable, I’m going to refrain from saying Harry/Ron/Hermoine. BUT I would pick Neville Longbottom. He’s such a babe and always turns out to be useful and good to have around.
7) Share the Summertime Happiness! Who do you tag?
I’m really lost at who has done what tag, so I’m going to tag some of my new followers. Please feel free to take part, or ignore if you’re busy or if you’ve done before!
And anyone else that wants to take part!!
Have a great bank holiday.