I’m so proud and delighted to have been nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award. Thank you to the amazing Erika @ Erika in Bookventureland for the nomination. You’re just lovely!! I’m not sure how exciting my 7 random facts will be, but here goes nothing!
- Link to the blogger who took the time to nominate you.
- List seven random things about yourself.
- Nominate seven creative, beautiful bloggers.
- Notify the amazing people that you nominated for the award.
7 random things about me!
1. I’m a water baby. I love being in water, whether it’s paddling or swimming, diving or splashing about. Due to this, I’m a fairly strong swimmer.
2. I’m a green thumb. I like to be outside as much as possible. Hence why I am not the biggest fan of winter. Brrrr. Also, it’s why I’m a member of the National Trust. They have some of the most beautiful places under their care and I like to go off exploring.
3. One of my favourite countries is Cyprus. I’ve been there 7 times and I just love it. The food, the culture, the music. Just amazing. It’s also where I learnt how to scuba dive!
4. I want to try and master pastry. My grandma makes the best pastry. Apparently, it’s because she has cold hands, an attribute we share, that I clearly got from her.
5. I’m branching out in my reading habits. I’m currently reading How To Read Houses by Will Jones. Stratford has a huge number of old buildings which I’ve half seen on a daily basis. It’s about time I looked closer at their history. The exact same can be said for Hull. Hull is so diverse in its buildings, and I’m ashamed to say I didn’t realise until my friend showed me on their visit there. How embarrassing!
6. I’m scared of multi-storey car parks. There never seems to be enough room and the majority of people have larger cars than me. It’s not a good feeling when a humongous car comes up by you and you feel like your going to fall off the edge.
7. I love flowers. I always have them in my house. My favourites are roses and gerberas. They are so colourful and can always make me feel better. I always give my family flowers as well. We have some pretty impressive sunflowers in the garden currently. They are so pretty.
That’s my 7 random facts! Time for my nominations:
Amy @ Curiouser and Curiouser
Jacquelyn @ Sojourning in Style
Lia @ Bookland
Liam @ Liam’s Library
Shannon @ Books That Love You Back
Jesse @ Books at Dawn
I apologise if you’ve been nominated before, feel free to ignore or treat us to more random facts about yourself! I tried to nominate some different bloggers! Likewise, if you’ve not been nominated, do feel free to take part!
Big love x