So, this is my third nomination! I can’t believe it. Thank you to Claire @ Art and Soul for this nomination. It’s really kind of you! I’m still fairly new to this blogging malarkey so I appreciate any nominations. It’s also lovely to find new blogs!
To accept the award, I have to:
1. Thank the person who nominated me
2. List 7 random facts about me.
3. Nominate other bloggers for the award
Seven facts about me:
1. Despite living in a city, and coming from Stratford upon Avon, there’s nothing I like more than being in the countryside, by a nice river or in a lovely garden. I like open spaces. Sometimes a city can feel slightly claustrophobic.
2. However, in the summer months I suffer from hayfever which is really annoying because when I’m enjoying my outdoor spaces I’m usually sneezing.
3. My aim is to read 100 books this year of various genres and writers. When I was studying at university, I always tended to stay in the same time period or similar writers. Because I was writing a Masters dissertation on Ibsen, Wilde and Shaw, I spent a year just reading their work of critical works based on them or works surrounding the theme of my writing.
4. At some point in my life I would love to teach abroad in Italy. I imagine I would eat immense amounts of amazing food whilst I was there!
5. I would love to have my own little bookshop and bakery business – just a small one where people could come and drink coffee, eat cake and read. My idea of heaven.
6. I’m not really a sporty person, however I do like to watch tennis and formula one racing. I think it has something to do with the the attractive men to be fair!
7. I donate lots of books to charity. It’s really lovely because the charity write to me to tell me how much money my books have raised. In the latest letter, the selling of my books raised £81.75. For a small charity bookshop, I’m really proud I’ve been able to help.
I hope these answers have been interesting and something different as well!
I never know who has been nominated for these things so I apologise if you already have!
Big love x